Monday 15 April 2013

Small Haul (Primark, H&M, Topshop, Office & eBay)

Hi, so this is a small collective haul from the past couple of months and I now it's not a lot but I thought I'd share it with you anyway :)

So first, here are the things I bought from Primark:

I've wanted a blazer for a while now but wasn't ready to take the plunge and pay £25 + for one so seeing as it was my first blazer I had ever purchased I stuck with something cheap and cheerful. It was £15 (I think) and has nice waterfall detailing in place of a hard crisp collar which I think adds a slight casual, feminine twist. I bought it in a size 10 which fits perfectly.




This t-shirt I brought a while ago from the men's section in Primark so unfortunately I cannot remember the price (I doubt it was anything too pricey though!) Anyway, this top has been sitting in my wardrobe for the past few months and I realised I hadn't actually wore it, as you can imagine it looks a bit butch so the other day I figured I'd get more wear out of it if i cropped it. And, as you can see, that's exactly what I decided to do.



Before I brought these I had seen some similar ones in h&m which I really liked and they were in a deep purple but they were £7 and I eventually decide that I probably wouldn't wear them anywhere except at the beach (possibly) and in bed so they weren't really worth it. The same day I payed a visit to Primark and found these, which were only £3, so decided to pick them up(I bought these in a size 10 and although they fit nicely, there isn't much stretch in the waistband so if you want something a little more comfy I would recommend getting the size up).

h&m:
Firstly I bought this low armhole vest as I have had my eye on the ones from Brandy Melville but the shipping and custom costs put me off so when I saw this at h&m I had to buy it! It was only £5.99, which could be a bit pricey to some just for a basic, but I didn't mind paying as it's the only vest like this I've manage to come across. Again I got this in a size 10.


You probably can't tell from the photo but here is an image of the low armhole, which comes just below the bra strap).

Again, this is a t-shirt I got a while back and I'm not sure whether it's supposed to be a regular top or a crop top as it lays juts above the trouser waist but I still like it whatever it is!

Topshop:

 This is the only thing I got from my recent visit to Topshop as I didn't see anything I really liked. I didn't have a crop top for the summer so took it upon myself to go out and get one. I bought this certain style as I figured the tight crop top would look unflattering on me and slightly strained so wanted one that had a boxy shape.






I also liked the rolled up sleeve detailing which is sewn in place.
Office:

 The story behind why I got these is rather stupid but basically I saw a picture of Cara Delevingne in these boots whilst wearing some skinny jeans, a plain white vest and a leather jacket and I thought it looked amazing so the next day I ordered these offline and I now have them. The only 'downside' is that the 'heel' is slightly taller than I would have liked it to be.
The gold buckle detailing is my favourite feature.


eBay:

I bought these ages ago when everyone was on a bit of a Jeffrey Campbell Lita hype so I jumped on that bandwagon and got some for myself (well cheap dupes from eBay anyway). I really like these heels although I never have an occasion to wear them to so I don't really know why I bought them but hopefully I'll have a reason to soon.

That's everything, remotely interesting, I've bought over the last couple of months and I hope you enjoyed seeing my purchases,
                                 Bye x




No comments:

Post a Comment