Monday 15 April 2013

Hair

Hi guys, so recently, I've become very bored and sick of my hair as the home highlights I did a while back have grown out and are very unevenly distributed around my hair so basically I am thinking of dying my hair brown but I am unsure of how dark to go. Obviously I am not going to go very dark because it will make me look very pale and ill so want to go with a chocolate brown but one that doesn't include red. This is going to be a challenge!!

So I was thinking...

 This colour (if I can find any box hair dyes that resemble it)...










...with highlights and slight subtle ombre like this...or no ombre at all???















SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!

I'm also thinking about getting a haircut but I've been trying to grow my hair out for ages and I'm not sure whether I want it long (past my boobs) or shorter (armpit length)

No comments:

Post a Comment