Sunday 13 May 2012

Went to town today with my friend to watch Dark Shadows at the cinema...It was the weirdest film I've seen in a while and I didn't really know what was going on at some parts but yeah it was good and strange. 
     I used my Collection 2000 powder today and I really liked it as it stayed on my skin all day when I was out, like it said it should, but I think it would work a bit better if it was used with a primer but I couldn't be bothered to go through all that so...


OOTD:




VEST: Primark (yes I'm aware it's the same one as yesterday but I was having a fashion crisis ok)
JUMPER: American Apparel
JEANS: Topshop

Wasn't wearing any jewellery today except my usual earrings.





Spent the rest of the day chilling in my mums room because it's the brightest room in my house and she has huge fluffy pillows!

No comments:

Post a Comment