Thursday 10 May 2012

Hello again, I've just realised that the video from yesterday isn't working I don't think so sorry, and I would upload it again but it isn't even that good/informative so...
            Anyway I've been at school today and it was crappy as usual but I only have one year left so that's good i guess. The weather was also bad so once again my hair looked like I had been dragged through a bush. Oh well people at school will have to deal with it!
            I'm going out later at around 6:00 to look at a house we might buy to see what I can fit in my new bedroom...I'm pretty excited as I've shared a bedroom since i was born! I don't know what to paint on the walls yet though because I wanted to decorate them myself but I'm not sure what to put on there and I'm going to make it something that I won't want to change in like a week.
      Anyway I'll post a picture of what I'm wearing out later so see you then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment