Tuesday 5 June 2012

Dream matte mousse review (quick review)








I've had dream matte mousse (in the shade 010 ivory) for around a month or two now and I've never really tried it out until today. 
        My skin type is combination/normal as I get oily skin around my nose and on my chin but the rest of my skin is average. Because of this I don't really think dream matte mousse is the best foundation for me as it leaves a matte finish(obviously) and my skin is already quite dry. Also it almost dries as a powder which kind of makes it look cakey if you don't blend it properly, so I'd recommend it for anyone who has naturally oily skin although it may not last long as a result.
        The coverage is probably medium which I was surprised at because I though it would be a thick coverage due to the fact it was mousse but it may be thicker on other skin types.
         Overall I probably won't purchase it again and I've decided to purchase Rimmel wake me up as my next foundation and will do a review on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment